Saturday, June 30, 2007

Colegio La Recoleta: Challenge 20/20 Possibility



I visited with the Academic Affairs International Baccalaureate Coordinator, Mr. Luis Felipe Gonzalez del Riego Collomp at the Colegio SS.CC. Recoleta. www.recoleta.edu.pe. jgarcia@recoleta.edu.pe. We talked about starting a Challenge 20/20 collaboration with his English classes based on reading the book High Noon, 20 Global Problems and 20 years to solve them. He will discuss the possibilities with his faculty and we will continue to keep in touch.

Another school that granted me time was Colegio Santa Maria, where my cousins attended school. I was to talk to Dr. Carlos Raynusso, Director Regional Marianista, but my illness prevented that from happening. Challenge 20/20 YAC has a name and a school address to follow up: csmm@santamaria.edu.pe, http://www.santamaria.edu.pe/index.html. This is another great school in Peru for boys, the girls school is Villa Maria

No comments: